Monday, May 12, 2008

Who I am

Well Hello! I am Audrey, a 30-something female, living in Los Angeles with my boyfriend Gordon. I am a Production Manager for private events. There's a bio on my company's website, if you know where that is. Maybe someday I'll share.

Anyhow, I've started a few of these blogs in my days, but have had no follow-through. Really. I started out with "she is a fraction" with my best friend Rob, but haven't posted anything in 3 years. Really. And now I've tried to add to that one, but can't remember the old log on info, and it keeps sending the password info to an e-mail address that is now about 2.5 years old. I'm working it out. Well, working it out by starting over with a new blog that I'll probably update for a week, then ignore for 3 years.

I was inspired to start again because I am currently on my first trip to Europe. Well, France, with a layover at Heathrow. But I think that counts. I'm working on a couple of events for the Cannes Film Festival and thought it would be fun to track it and post updates for the friends and fam. Let's see how long I can keep this up....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Audrey,

What a boring life you lead! I am surprised, though, about the hotel. I would have thought it might have been a little more upscale - but then what the hell - you're in France!!! Those of us reading this probably are not. Keep us posted on the bigee movie icons you run into (literally and not . . ) and brag to me about the cheese selection. I could live on bread & cheese. How do they serve cheese there? Probably not with Triskets, eh? Keep blogging - don't give up!
Look for bears!