Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Off to Dubai!

Just arrived at Heathrow. Slept 9 of the 10 hours, waking only to the air pressure change as we begas our descent into the London area. YES!

Dear Ambien,

I was skeptical when I first heard about you. Drug addictions, adverse effects... you (maybe not YOU, but your kind) had a bad rep. But then I talked to my doctor about how I didn't sleep for any of my last flight over and was miserable the first few days, and she introduced me to you. And xanax, but let's focus on YOU. Just 10 mg and I passed out - and in COACH! Slept through breakfast, which was probably a blessing. Put on some mascara (that's the black goop for your lashes), fluffed my hair, and was a completely new person.

THANK YOU!!!

Long (2:30) video of landing... can't edit it at this point - I'll cut down later.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Audrey,

Cool video! Don't shorten it - defeats the purpose of watching as you descend upon the United Kingdom! Did you notice those idiots driving on the wrong side of the road . . .!! Someone could be killed - nice weather, though. Torrential rainfall here in the great Pacific Northwest. Sun will be out when you're here at Christmas! I promise . . ; )