Friday, June 20, 2008

This Week's Event

Amazing house in Bel Air.
Before pic... we split the tennis court in half - 1/2 dinner area, 1/2 kitchen After... (look for the posts for the tennis net)
Diana Ross!!!!
The past couple weeks have been tough. Lots going on at work. It's great, but exhausting. This event was for Cartier. Cocktails and Nobu-catered dinner for 100 guests, then more cocktails and performances by Jamia Nash and Diana Ross. It was a great charity event and overall was a huge success. I, however, am tired of thinking of it. I need sleep. We started loading in for our Wednesday night Cartier event last Saturday morning and worked straight through to event time in 90+ degree hot heat and a crazy terraced yard with about 3 gazillion stairs. It was awesome*. I am sore EVERYWHERE, inside and out. Worked out the legs on the steps, arms on carrying crap, got a little sunburn... I'm just sore everywhere! Started at 8 every day, went to 8, 9, 10 pm or later... then event night worked 'til 1:30 in the morning, only to have to be back at 8 am for load-out. SO NOT feeling that.

Now I'm wrapping up Chanel and Cartier, and working on upcoming LG Texter NYC. I'll be in NY July 4-11. Looking forward to it! Tonight I'd love to sleep, but am off for dinner at Ketchup, then it's on to see my friend's band perform at the Whiskey a Go Go.

*if awesome means sucky

No comments: