Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Day!






We now have over a foot of snow on the ground and have been "trapped" in the house since Saturday.  Renee (my sister) and I did slide our way to the local LA Fitness in her rented Altima with the bald tires, cruising past the geniuses who managed to stick themselves in ditches.  We also made a few scary trips to the grocery store for more supplies (mostly beer, but also lots of food for cooking and baking!), but otherwise stayed holed up at my mom's place.  My boyfriend and I work crazy hours, and generally aren't home except to sleep.  It's been nice not doing anything, and we've had a nice few days on our asses.  However my sister gets stir-crazy and is always trying to get us to do stuff.  Since I did get my down-time (and have next week off of work too), it works for me.   Today we cleared the snow from the driveway and even made a snow man!

No comments: